I am currently the Director of Behavioral Health Services at Baldwin Area Medical Center. In addition to my administrative responsibilities, I see a full caseload of children, adolescents and families. I am also a Forensic Psychologist and am frequently asked to get involved in difficult family law cases by attorneys and courts.
I tend to work with children that are difficult to diagnose and who have multiple problems including Pervasive Developmental Disorders, Autism, and ADHD.
- Wisconsin — 1139
- Minnesota — LP2502
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
- BlueCross BlueShield of MN and WI
- Preferred One
- United Behavioral Health
- Please contact me for additional plans.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Western Wisconsin Health. Clients scheduled from 9 through 5.
Tuesday and Thursday at our Hudson satellite office, again clients scheduled 9 through 5pm.
We do offer a sliding scale but ask that you complete the application for our Community Care Program first.
Please contact by phone or our website. On the site, just look for the tab for Behavioral Health. www.wwhealth.org
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- I am licensed in both Wisconsin and Minnesota and am a Member of the National Association of Professional Psychology Providers (NAPPP), the Wisconsin Psychological Association, the National Register, and a Fellow in the American College of Forensic Examiners.
- Baldwin Area Medical Center, Baldwin, WI