The general practice of psychology providing brief, solution-focused, cognitive-behavioral counseling and psychotherapy or longer term supportive assistance for: relationship problems, work-related issues, including managerial/supervisory coaching; career choice concerns, anxiety and/or depression, lack of self confidence and self esteem, midlife adjustment, problems associated with aging, dealing with loss, including divorce.
Treatment is provided to late adolescents (college age), adults, the elderly, and couples.
- New York — 005791
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
- Career and Life Adjustments
- Couples Therapy
- BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
- Anthem (NY Empire Plan)
- Beacon Health Options
Preferred initial contact is by phone or email.
Please contact me for additional fee and insurance information.
Week Day and Evening Hours, By Appointment Only
Note: Office is not currently handicap accessible. Located in the College of St. Rose / Washington Park area of Albany, New York.
- Adult (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adult (65 yrs. or older)
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Graduated From Illinois Institute of Technology (1971)
- New York State License: 005791
- American Psychological Association
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- New York State Psychological Association
- Psychological Association of Northeastern New York