I specialize in both short term and long term psychotherapy with young adults, adults, and couples. I am trained to adapt the treatment to the individual, sometimes working once weekly, and if indicated and desired, as frequently as four times weekly. I have six years of intensive post doctoral clinical training, and have published extensively. My advanced training makes it possible for me to help you to deepen your process of self exploration– when and if this feels right to you. I have been in practice for over 30 years and have experience with a wide range of situations and problems, including working with mothers of infants and children, young adults who are stuck in addressing career and/or relationship difficulties, and couples and individuals struggling with the trauma of divorce.Contact
- California — 00013871
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy
- Career and Life Adjustments
Office Hours:9:30 AM -6:30 PM, M – Th
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP) - Clinical Psychology
- Licensed in Psychology in California #PSY 13871
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists, Certificate #30189.
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Member, Northern California Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology.
- Member, California Psychological Association.
- Member, Faculty, Personal and Supervising Analyst, The Psychoanalytic Institute of Northern California
I do not work directly with insurance companies, although you may seek insurance reimbursement if you so choose.