Attachment Based Interpersonal Psychotherapy; individual, couples and sometimes family therapy as adjuct to individual or couples work.
Benjamin, L. S. (1996/2003) Interpersonal diagnosis and treatment of personality disorder. N.Y. Guiford Press
Benjamin, L. S. (2003/2006). Interpersonal Reconstructive Therapy: a personality based approach to complex cases. N. Yl. Guillford Press
Benjamin, L.S. (in press). Interpersonal Reconstructive Therapy for Anger, Anxiety and Depression: its about broken hearts, not broken brains. Washington, D. C.: American Psychological Association.
- Wisconsin — 8
- Utah — 114298-2501
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Borderline and Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
- Couples Therapy
Hours: Afternoons on Monday and Wednesday.
$150 per 45 minute unit.
Please email or contact through website first.
- Adult (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adult (65 yrs. or older)
- Adolescent (13-17 yrs.)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP) - Clinical Psychology
- Fellow, American Psychological Association
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
No insurance acceptedHospital Privileges
- University of Utah Neuropsychiatric Institute, Salt Lake City, UT