Dr. Komm specializes in diagnostic psychological evaluations, including assessments for clinical, educational, behavioral, or substance-related issues. All populations, served, including children and adolescents, as well as adults. In addition to psychological and psychoeducational assessments; individual and group psychotherapy possibilities [through Faith Counseling Center]are welcomed.Contact
- Arizona — 3642
- General Psychological Testing
- School Psychology
- Career and Life Adjustments
- Childhood and Adolescent Problems
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
- United Healthcare
- BlueCross BlueShield Az.
- MHN / Health Net
Fee for service (often sliding scale) and preparation of a “superbill” for client/patient submission to any insurance company, if necessary, can be rendered.
Office Hours: By appointment only
- Infants (0-2 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- He also has a Certificate of Professional Qualification from the Assn. of State and Provincial Psychology Boards, as well as being listed in the National Register of Health Service Psychologists.
- Dr. Komm is a member of the American, California, and Arizona Psychological Associations