Practice areas include individual therapy, Relationship counseling, Psychological interventions for issues related to problems of living. Principals of behavior modification and cognitive behavior therapy applied to anxiety and mood disorders, as well as maladaptive conduct disturbances for ages 10 to 65 plus.
- Pennsylvania — 001927
- Career and Life Adjustments
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy
Fee is $60.00 per session, but graduated scale for people of limited means.
Office Hours: 6:00PM-9:00PM T – TH
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Behavioral Therapy
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Licensed Psychologist, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, License# PS001927L
- Member of APA
Most insurances companies.