Office Hours: M-F 9am to 5pm
Areas of Expertise: Adults, elder adults, adolescents. Anxiety and mood disorders, stress and trauma reactions, medical issues (e.g., cancer, cardiovascular disease, neurological disease. Surgical evaluations and health psychologyContact
- New York — 005721
- Individual Psychotherapy
- PTSD/Traumatic Response
- Consultation to Businesses or Organizations
- General Psychological Testing
Please contact office for this information.
- Social Learning
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP) - Clinical Psychology
- Licensed as a Psychologist in New York State
- Certified by the National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Fellow in the American College of Clinical Psychology
- Member, American Psychological Assn.
- Member and Past President, NY State Psychological Assn.
- Member and Past President, Psychological Assn. of Northeastern NY
Phone the office (518-377-4398).Hospital Privileges
- Ellis Hospital, Schenectady, NY