I am broadly trained and experienced, having practiced as a Clinical Psychologist for over 30 years. During this time, I have worked with individuals (of all ages), couples and families. My primary orientation is Cognitive Behavior Therapy, or Multimodal Therapy. My approach to treatment emphasizes positive, rational thinking and effective action.Contact
- Virginia — 0810000729
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
- Optima Behavioral Health
Office Hours: 8:15AM-8:00PM M – F
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Social Learning
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- I received a BA in Psychology from Stanford University and a PhD in Clinical Psychology from Yale University.
- I was the Founding President of the Tidewater Academy of Clinical Psychologists.
- I am a member of the American Psychological Association and the National Register of Health Service Psychologists.
I am a Participating Provider with many of the leading health Insurance plans, including Anthem, Tricare, Cigna, Sentara, Value Options, Medicare, and others.