Education & Certification
Utah State University (2006)
National Register Member Since
Alexandra Stillman, PhD
I specialize in treating patients with medical concerns who are struggling with psychological issues related to their illnesses. I have expertise in chronic pain, end of life and grief in particular. I also enjoy coaching executives and individuals in stressful occupations. I also see couples and work on complex relationship dynamics. I conduct psychological assessments for a wide range of purposes including pre-surgical evaluation and fitness for duty.Learn more about me on my website: www.healthpsychologysolutions.com/
Areas of Expertise
- Medical Diagnosis Adjustment (e.g., diabetes, cancer, hypertension, weight issues, other chronic illness)
- Life-Threatening/Terminal Disease (individual, family, or group interventions)
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
Languages Spoken Other Than English
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Member, American Psychological Association, Division of Health Psychology
- Affiliate Member, Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Bereavement
Fee Information/Office Policy
Appointments available weekdays. New patients can be seen within 1-3 days on average.
There are 2 initial intake sessions that are billed at $190/hour as well as an initial assessment tool billed at $140/hour. Each session lasts 50-60 minutes and is billed at $140/hour. Psychological evaluations are billed at $190/hour.
Health Care Plan Participation
I participate in most major health plans., Aetna Medica Medicare UBH Health Partners Preferred One Blue Cross/Blue Shield Please contact the office for more information if your plan is not listed.