Education & Certification
George Fox University (2013)
National Register Member Since
Andrea Erb, PsyD
Welcome to my practice! I specialize in ADHD and learning disorder assessment for older children, adolescents, and adults. An assessment can be a valuable tool in developing a road map to success in school, work, and relationships. I also perform neuropsychological assessment and screening for other cognitive concerns.
I also work with individuals in therapy using mindfulness-based cognitive therapies, such as acceptance and commitment therapy.Learn more about me on my website: www.tigardpsychologist.com
Areas of Expertise
- School Psychology (e.g., individualized education planning, placement, conduct problems, advanced placement)
- Career and Life Adjustments (occupational/career counseling and assessment, academic problems, financial issues, relocation stress, stress associated with other life changes)
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Oregon Psychological Association
Fee Information/Office Policy
Preferred method of contact: E-mail or phone.
- PacificSource insurance. Will provide superbills for other insurances.