Education & Certification
District of Columbia
George Washington University (2011)
National Register Member Since
Carey Heller, PsyD
I provide psychoeducational and psychological testing to assess ADHD, learning disabilities, depression, anxiety, and a variety of other issues.
I also provide individual therapy and specialize in the treatment of ADHD/executive functioning issues and also work quite a bit with anxiety and other issues in children, adolescents, and young adults.
I also offer an executive functioning boot camp, which is a two hour intensive session focused on learning or fine tuning time management, organizational, and basic study skills.Learn more about me on my website: www.hellerpsychologygroup.com
Areas of Expertise
- Childhood and Adolescent Problems (e.g., ADHD, school/learning problems, social withdrawal, autism, recurrent abdominal pain, aggressive or oppositional behavior)
- General Psychological Testing (e.g., intelligence, personality, vocational, aptitude, school placement, health)
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- American Psychological Association
- Maryland Psychological Association
- CHADD- Montgomery County, MD Board Member
Fee Information/Office Policy
Monday through Thursday: 7 AM to 7 PM
Friday: 9 AM to 4 PM
Health Care Plan Participation
Out of network.