Education & Certification
Long Island University - C.W. Post (1994)
National Register Member Since
Carla Natalucci-Hall, PsyD
My name is Carla Natalucci-Hall, Psy.D and I am a Clinical Psychologist, who has been in private practice since 1996. I work with children, adolescents, college students, parents, and adults on ADHD, Anxiety, Stress Management, P. T. S. D. and Trauma using EMDR, and Transitions from high school to college and college to graduate work or employment.
In addition, I mentor at Fordham University, have presented my ADHD program in Japan in August 2018, and was recently nominated as an Ambassador for The National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology. I am a certified EMDR Therapist, Approved EMDR Consultant, and an Approved Continuing Education Provider for EMDRIA. I am available for consultations to other EMDR Practitioners who would like to become Certified in EMDR and for consultations for work with ADHD.
I have. created two programs: A Comprehensive Program for the treatment of ADHD and The Transitions program for students in high school and college to help optimize their experiences. I also have created a unique, online experience for clients.
In my clinical practice, I have dealt with children, adolescents, and adults for over 20 years & have had significant success with reducing ADHD, anxiety & P. T. S. D. symptoms as well as with students improving daily accountability and completing classes on time with solid grades. I provide Clinical Consultation and Coaching in-office, by Skype and telephone support for clients. I can be reached at 516-488-1173, 631-239-5956 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your personal or your child or college student’s needs.
Areas of Expertise
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Childhood and Adolescent Problems (e.g., ADHD, school/learning problems, social withdrawal, autism, recurrent abdominal pain, aggressive or oppositional behavior)
- General Psychological Testing (e.g., intelligence, personality, vocational, aptitude, school placement, health)
- Consultation to Businesses or Organizations (e.g., industrial organization, executive coaching, organization consultation)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
Languages Spoken Other Than English
- OPTUM health
- United Healthcare