Education & Certification
Chicago School of Professional Psychology (1991)
National Register Member Since
Catherine Bard, PsyD
– cognitive behavioral therapy
– individual therapy
– couples therapy
– family therapy
– children and young adults
– psychological and diagnostic testing
– ADHD testing
Areas of Expertise
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Family Therapy (e.g., parent-child problems, divorce with kids, family illness)
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- Abuse/Neglect (e.g., domestic violence, child physical/sexual/emotional abuse, elder abuse/neglect)
- Disability Determination/Worker's Compensation
- Social Learning
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
Fee Information/Office Policy
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 8 pm, weekends available by appointment.
Dr. Bard prefers to be contacted through her business phone.
Health Care Plan Participation
Dr. Bard is approved to see patients with Medicare and most insurance companies. She also offers a sliding scale when needed.