Education & Certification
Ohio U (1983)
National Register Member Since
Danielle Baum, PhD
I work with adults, individuals and couples, and I mainly address depression, anxiety, relationship problems, and stress management. I don’t just listen; I provide feedback and options.
Areas of Expertise
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- Career and Life Adjustments (occupational/career counseling and assessment, academic problems, financial issues, relocation stress, stress associated with other life changes)
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy (e.g., relationship communication difficulty, premarital consultation, divorce mediation)
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- American Psychological Association
Fee Information/Office Policy
Self-pay ($125.00 per hour)
Office Hours: Mon. 9 AM to 2:30 PM; Tues. 12 PM to 5 PM; Thurs. 12 PM to 5 PM; Fri. 9 AM to 1 PM; and Sat. 9 AM to 1 PM
Health Care Plan Participation
United Health Care, TriCare, Cigna, Aetna.
8066 N. 56th St.
Tampa, FL 33617
P: 813-983-9350 (Office)