Education & Certification
Louisiana State University (1973)
National Register Member Since
Darlyne Nemeth, PhD
Dr. Nemeth is in practice at The Neuropsychology Center of Louisiana, LLC, 4611 Bluebonnet Blvd., Ste. B, Baton Rouge, LA, where she has a broad-spectrum practice in the areas of Clinical, Medical and Neuropsychology. Her practice interests include working with individuals who have brain-behavior dysfunction either due to head injury, medical trauma, and/or aging, as well as attention deficit disordered, learning disabled, and other special needs individuals. Dr. Nemeth has established a special outpatient program, Resilience After Brain Injury, at NCLA for Brain Injured individuals who are experiencing Executive Dysfunction. Dr. Nemeth also has considerable experience in individual, marital, family, and group therapy.Learn more about me on my website: www.louisiananeuropsych.com/
Areas of Expertise
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Psychopharmacology (e.g., evaluation and provision of psychotropic drugs)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
- Dr. Nemeth is a skilled individual and group psychotherapist, holding a Certified Group Psychotherapist (CGP) credential from the American Group Psychotherapy Association.
- She is a member of the American Psychological Association Council of Representatives representing Louisiana.
- She is a prescribing psychologist.
- Dr. Nemeth has a keen interest in Ecopsychology and has been the head editor on two major works- “Living in an Environmentally Traumatized World: Healing Ourselves and Our Planet”, and “Ecopsychology: Advances from the Intersection of Psychology and Environmental Protection.” See website for more information & Dr. Nemeth’s Vita.
Fee Information/Office Policy
NCLA is a fee-for-service private pay office.
Preferred Method of Client Contact: Phone
Does Not Accept Insurance
Health Care Plan Participation
We do not file any insurance claims, but will provide you with the necessary forms so that you may file with your insurance company if you choose to do so.
Dr. Nemeth is not an in-network provider for any insurance company, therefore you may wish to call your insurance company and ask if you have "out of network mental health benefits."
Any reimbursement for services will be paid directly to you.
Payment is due, in full, at the time services are rendered.