Education & Certification
University of Detroit Mercy (1992)
National Register Member Since
David Schroat, PhD
I have been a practicing Clinical Psychologist for 20+ yrs.
Specializing in treatment of adults with anxiety and depression, veterans, college students with disabilities.
Expertise with insight-oriented psycho-therapy.
Supervision and training of psychologists, counselors, and social workers.
Areas of Expertise
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Career and Life Adjustments (occupational/career counseling and assessment, academic problems, financial issues, relocation stress, stress associated with other life changes)
- Crisis Intervention/Disaster Relief
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
- Ph.D. Clinical Psychology
- Licensed Psychologist in State Of Michigan
- Health Service Provider-Psychology (National Register)
- American Psychological Association-Member
- Michigan Psychological Association-Member
- Adjunct Professor of Psychology-University of Michigan
- Emeritus Counseling and Psychological Services Director-AUCCCD
Fee Information/Office Policy
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Health Care Plan Participation
- McLaren Health Plan