Education & Certification
Bowling Green St U (1984)
National Register Member Since
Deborah Warner, PhD
Renovation Psychology® Consultations to improve domestic harmony while renovating your home.
Dr. Debi Warner combines three decades of psychology family practice with her lifelong home-renovating experience bringing practical and fun help to your relationships while you are renovating. She uses psychology to help you tackle tough jobs, to coordinate your efforts and improve teamwork.
Dr. Debi Warner’s three decades of excellent clinical experience:
Family Systems: Family life stages and transitions
Trauma: strength-oriented individual and organizational recovery
Violence: victim and offender treatment
Trainer: professional development and training
Served as clinical director in private, public, and non-profit sectors. Has trained more than a dozen postgraduate fellows, preparing them for professional practice, and supervised clinical staff, developing and overseeing programs to creatively address emotional well-being of families, adults, youth and children in outpatient and residential settings.
Humor, respect and a lighthearted approach are helpful to find a positive resolution to the issues that are challenging you.
Topics of consultation may include domestic harmony issues, organizing a home improvement project (whether using a designer or doing-it-yourself). Individual and organizational consultations for many other issues can be addressed in your consultation planning. Many consultations are non-clinical in nature, resulting in personalized workshops developed for your own needs and circumstances.
A limited number of clinical psychotherapy patients are acceptedLearn more about me on my website: www.DrDebiWarner.com/
Areas of Expertise
- Family Therapy (e.g., parent-child problems, divorce with kids, family illness)
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Medical Diagnosis Adjustment (e.g., diabetes, cancer, hypertension, weight issues, other chronic illness)
- Couples Therapy (e.g., relationship communication difficulty, premarital consultation, divorce mediation)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
Languages Spoken Other Than English
- Sign Language
- Family Systems
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Bowling Green State University, Ohio
- Two years as a National Institute of Mental Health Fellow
- Received the Community Service award
- Internship: University of Rochester Medical School in Rochester, NY
- Post-doctoral positions:
Western Monroe Mental Health Center – mental health and substance abuse treatment center
Rochester Psychiatric Center’s Secure Care Unit
Private & agency practice: New York and New Hampshire
- State service: New Hampshire in Corrections (adult then juvenile) as Chief of Mental-Health
Director of Mental-Health Services
- Awarded more than one-quarter million dollars to agencies for grants she has written
Fee Information/Office Policy
Daily rates apply to site visits. Payment by check or credit card.
Office hours by appointment.
Health Care Plan Participation