Education & Certification
Vanderbilt University (1988)
National Register Member Since
Dena Ray, PhD
Change can be hard…but not impossible; people can alter their lives. I want my clients to achieve their goals and navigate their way to fulfilling lives. Since 1988 I have had the privilege of helping clients of all ages and stages. My specialties include:
Insomnia & sleep disorders
Depression, anxiety & stress
Relationships: intimacy, friendships, parent-child
Separation, divorce & families
Loss & bereavement (including pet loss)
Aging & geriatric issues
Choosing a therapist is a very personal decision.
I am happy to work with you in person, via phone or Skype.
Areas of Expertise
- Career and Life Adjustments (occupational/career counseling and assessment, academic problems, financial issues, relocation stress, stress associated with other life changes)
- Couples Therapy (e.g., relationship communication difficulty, premarital consultation, divorce mediation)
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- National Register of Health Service Providers
- American Psychological Association
- Society of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis
Fee Information/Office Policy
Office Hours: Day and early evening.
I offer a free phone consultation. Please call me at 508-655-8683 or email me at DrDenaRay@gmail.com
Health Care Plan Participation
I accept Medicare and Blue Cross Blue Shield insurances.