Education & Certification
Chicago School of Professional Psychology (1995)
National Register Member Since
Donna Lettieri-Marks, PsyD
I see myself as a consultant or guide in personal growth–a consultant who is an expert in helping you through the change process. I am skilled in understanding the full range of human experience and relationships. I educate about available approaches and facilitate a process to restore optimal functioning, promote growth; and increase self confidence, happiness and a sense of fulfillment. I work well with both men and women in individual or couples counseling and psychotherapy. In relationship work I focus on educating couples and facilitating a co-creative process that restores and promotes constructive communication, effective partnering, and intimacy.Learn more about me on my website: napervillepsychology.com
Areas of Expertise
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy (e.g., relationship communication difficulty, premarital consultation, divorce mediation)
- Career and Life Adjustments (occupational/career counseling and assessment, academic problems, financial issues, relocation stress, stress associated with other life changes)
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, IL
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Member, Illinois Psychological Association
- Member, Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce
Fee Information/Office Policy
Office Policies available upon request or at first session.
Cash, Check or credit card accepted at time of service.
- I can provide clients with billing statements or other assistance to seek reimbursement from other insurance carriers as needed.
Office Hours: Day and evening hours, M – F
- BlueCross BlueShield PPO
55 S. Main St.
Naperville, IL 60540
P: 630-904-6610 (Office)