Education & Certification
Duquesne University (2000)
National Register Member Since
Eric Dech, PhD
I am a licensed psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania. I provide psychotherapy for individuals and couples, adults and adolescents. I treat a broad range of clinical issues, including mood disorders (depression, bipolar), anxiety disorders (panic attacks, generalized anxiety disorder), personality disorders, and process addictions (sex and food). My primary specialization is in the treatment of sexual addiction/compulsivity, sexual codependency, and love/relationship addiction. I run therapy groups for men in recovery from sexual addiction. I am a member of the Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health.
Areas of Expertise
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Abuse/Neglect (e.g., domestic violence, child physical/sexual/emotional abuse, elder abuse/neglect)
- Sexual Function (e.g., impaired performance, hypoactive desire, paraphilias, obsessions or compulsions)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- American Psychological Association
- Pennsylvanian Psychological Association
- Greater Pittsburgh Psychological Association
- Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health
Fee Information/Office Policy
215 Executive Dr, Ste 102, Cranberry Township, PA 16066
- BlueCross and BlueShield
Health Care Plan Participation
Please contact for additional plans.
Dr. Dech accepts most forms of insurance.