Education & Certification
Long Island University (1977)
National Register Member Since
Felix Salomon, PhD
I am in Independent-Private Practice.
Areas of Expertise: Children, adolescents, adults, the elderly Individual, couples, marital, and family psychotherapy and psychoanalysis; Play Therapy Supervision and Training.
Areas of Expertise
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy (e.g., relationship communication difficulty, premarital consultation, divorce mediation)
- Group Psychotherapy
- Borderline and Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Family Therapy (e.g., parent-child problems, divorce with kids, family illness)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
- National Register Health Service Psychologists
- The American Academy of Family Physicians has given me two Awards of Recognition for my teaching of Family Practice Residents
- The Arizona Psychological Association has awarded me with The Distinguished Contribution to the Practice of Psychology
- I graduated from The Insitute of Contemporary Psychoanalysis in Los Angeles (2010)
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Psy. D. in Psychoanalysis
- I am a Clinical psychologist and a Psychoanalyst
- APA, AzPA, IAPSP, IARPP
Fee Information/Office Policy
Please call office phone: (602) 870-0991.
Office Hours: I have early morning and evening office hours, in addition to regular midday hours.
Does Not Accept Insurance
Health Care Plan Participation
Private Pay Only
Phoenix Inst for Psychotherapy, Ltd.
7111 North 7th St
Phoenix, AZ 85020
P: 602-870-0991 (Office)