Education & Certification
Texas Woman's U (1998)
National Register Member Since
Glenn Brown, PhD
Collaboration involves a person centered approach established though the development of trust and positive rapport. I am here to provide unconditional positive regard and a safe environment for you.
Through the experience of unconditional personal acceptance, a safe place is established for Individuals, Children/Teens, Families, and Church Leaders to pursue personal growth or therapeutic goals.
Services are offered without the burden of a financial fee or as a voluntary donation to the Benevolence Fund.
Areas of Expertise
- Childhood and Adolescent Problems (e.g., ADHD, school/learning problems, social withdrawal, autism, recurrent abdominal pain, aggressive or oppositional behavior)
- Individual Psychotherapy
- General Psychological Testing (e.g., intelligence, personality, vocational, aptitude, school placement, health)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) - Nationally Certified School Psychologist (NCSP)
- Licensed Psychologist
- National Health Service Psychologist
- Licensed Specialist in School Psychology
- Nationally Certified School Psychologist
Fee Information/Office Policy
-Thursday 5:00PM – 8:00 PM
-Saturday 8:00AM – 1:00PM
- Pro Bono Services; Fee Free