Education & Certification
Fielding Graduate University (2009)
National Register Member Since
Heather Heinrich, PhD
I am a licensed psychologist, credentialed as a health service psychologist by the National Register of Health Service Psychologists, a nonprofit organization established in 1974. The National Register credential signifies adherence to the highest standards of professional practice. I provide psychological assessment and treatment along with other preventive and consultative services. For more information on my areas of expertise, ages served, and other practice details, please see below. For more information on the National Register, see www.NationalRegister.org. Thanks for visiting my FindaPsychologist.org profile page!
Areas of Expertise
- General Psychological Testing (e.g., intelligence, personality, vocational, aptitude, school placement, health)
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
- Call to determine insurance plan eligibility.