Education & Certification
Forest Institute of Professional Psychology (2004)
National Register Member Since
Jacquelyn Graven, PsyD
Dr. Jacquelyn Graven is a licensed psychologist and neuropsychologist in Louisville, KY. She is part of a private group practice that serves the city and its many surrounding areas. She provides professional care and treatment for children (starting at age 6), adolescents, teens, adults, families, and couples. She has experience in treating anxiety, depression, cognitive issues, memory impairment, etc.
Dr. Graven earned her Masters in Clinical Psychology from Missouri State University and her Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Forest Institute of Professional Psychology. She completed an internship at Nebraska Mental Health Centers and a residency in Neuropsychology at Psychological Service Center. Dr. Graven is licensed in Kentucky and is a member of the National Academy of Neuropsychology, American Psychological Association, the Kentucky Psychological Association, an honorary board member of the Brain Injury Alliance of Kentucky, and a prior member of the Kentucky Psychological Association Ethics Committee.
Dr. Graven is married and has two children. She enjoys cooking, exercise, running, and time with her family.Learn more about me on my website: louisvillepsychologist.com
Areas of Expertise
- General Psychological Testing (e.g., intelligence, personality, vocational, aptitude, school placement, health)
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- Career and Life Adjustments (occupational/career counseling and assessment, academic problems, financial issues, relocation stress, stress associated with other life changes)
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- American Psychological Association Member
- Kentucky Psychological Association Member
- National Academy of Neuropsychology Member
- KY Brain Injury Trust Fund Board Member
Fee Information/Office Policy
Hours of operation: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm
Various insurances accepted
Please call 502-690-8024 to schedule or for further inquiries.