Education & Certification
University of Texas - Austin (1990)
National Register Member Since
Jeanine Wade, PhD
I believe the ultimate answers to any problem lie within the individual. I enjoy helping others discover and use powerful inner resources in order to create a more joyful life.
I incorporate everything I have learned in over 23 years of working with people, and I adapt my approach to the client and the situation. I believe the best results come from a holistic perspective, including mind, body and soul.
Research shows the best outcomes in therapy are with someone with whom you feel comfortable. I would be happy to chat with you to see if I am the right therapist or coach for you.
Areas of Expertise
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy (e.g., relationship communication difficulty, premarital consultation, divorce mediation)
- Career and Life Adjustments (occupational/career counseling and assessment, academic problems, financial issues, relocation stress, stress associated with other life changes)
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Licensed Psychologist for over 23 years
- Trained Life Coach
- EMDR Practitioner
- National Register
- ACISTE Certified Mental Health Professional
Fee Information/Office Policy
Office Hours: 9:00 to 6:00
Please contact by email or phone.
Health Care Plan Participation
I am not on any insurance panels. I will be happy to give you a receipt for your payment to be filed with your insurance provider.
400 W. Main St.
Round Rock, TX 78664
P: 512-860-2963 (Office)