Education & Certification
Florida State University (1971)
National Register Member Since
John Mulgrew, PhD
I am a Professor Emeritus in Marriage and Family Therapy from ASU. I am an Experiential Psychotherapist. My main interest is a focus on developing the ability to be more authentic within significant interpersonal relationships
Areas of Expertise
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy (e.g., relationship communication difficulty, premarital consultation, divorce mediation)
- Family Therapy (e.g., parent-child problems, divorce with kids, family illness)
- Career and Life Adjustments (occupational/career counseling and assessment, academic problems, financial issues, relocation stress, stress associated with other life changes)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP) - Counseling Psychology
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology.
- American Group Psychotherapy Association
- American Academy of Psychotherapists
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
Fee Information/Office Policy
Fee $125.00 per visit.
Office policy 24 hr. cancellation notice. , E- mail or phone
Health Care Plan Participation
Do not accept Insurance. Will give you a statement that you have seen me.