Education & Certification
Alliant International University - San Diego (2014)
National Register Member Since
Kiran Syed, PsyD
I am a licensed psychologist, credentialed as a health service psychologist by the National Register of Health Service Psychologists, a nonprofit organization established in 1974. The National Register credential signifies adherence to the highest standards of professional practice. I provide psychological assessment and treatment along with other preventive and consultative services. For more information on my areas of expertise, ages served, and other practice details, please see below. For more information on the National Register, see www.NationalRegister.org. Thanks for visiting my FindaPsychologist.org profile page!
Areas of Expertise
- Career and Life Adjustments (occupational/career counseling and assessment, academic problems, financial issues, relocation stress, stress associated with other life changes)
- Forensic Psychology (e.g., mental competency, parent-child custody, legal evaluations, violence or risk assessment)
- Abuse/Neglect (e.g., domestic violence, child physical/sexual/emotional abuse, elder abuse/neglect)
- Cultural Diversity Issues (e.g., workplace, academic or personal discrimination, cultural adaptation, stigma and racism)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
Languages Spoken Other Than English
This psychologist has elected not to publish contact information.