Education & Certification
Indiana State University (1995)
National Register Member Since
Linda Hanner, PhD
I have been a psychologist since 1996 and in solo private practice since 2004 at Narrow Gate LLC. My mission is to provide quality, evidence-based mental health and substance abuse services within a Christian context to children, adults, couples, and families to improve health, daily function and quality of life. The practice is based in a rural home-like setting with comfort and privacy in mind. I have experience with standardized assessments, child behavior problems/ADD, anxiety disorders, depressive disorders, trauma work, relationship problems, and substance abuse.
Areas of Expertise
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- PTSD/Traumatic Response (e.g., combat stress, loss, injury, sexual assault)
- Substance Misuse (e.g., alcohol, nicotine, opiates, stimulants, inhalants)
- Couples Therapy (e.g., relationship communication difficulty, premarital consultation, divorce mediation)
- General Psychological Testing (e.g., intelligence, personality, vocational, aptitude, school placement, health)
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- College of Professional Psychology of the APA Practice Organization (CPP) - Treatment of Alcohol and other Psychoactive Substance Use Disorders
- Health Service Provider in Psychology
- Certificate of Proficiency in Treatment of Alcohol and Psychoactive Substance Use Disorders
- EMDR trained
- Indiana Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association
- American Association of Christian Counselors
- National Register
- NAADAC-Substance Abuse Professional
Fee Information/Office Policy
Evenings and weekends by appointment.
Please contact me for more information on accepted health insurance plans.
Preferred method of consumer contact: by phone at 765-569-5350.
- United Behavioral Health/ Optum
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield