Education & Certification
Alliant International University - San Francisco Bay (2004)
National Register Member Since
Linda Mosley, PsyD
I am a licensed psychologist, credentialed as a health service psychologist by the National Register of Health Service Psychologists, a nonprofit organization established in 1974. The National Register credential signifies adherence to the highest standards of professional practice. I provide psychological assessment and treatment along with other preventive and consultative services. For more information on my areas of expertise, ages served, and other practice details, please see below. For more information on the National Register, see www.NationalRegister.org. Thanks for visiting my FindaPsychologist.org profile page!
Areas of Expertise
- General Psychological Testing (e.g., intelligence, personality, vocational, aptitude, school placement, health)
- PTSD/Traumatic Response (e.g., combat stress, loss, injury, sexual assault)
- Cultural Diversity Issues (e.g., workplace, academic or personal discrimination, cultural adaptation, stigma and racism)
- Forensic Psychology (e.g., mental competency, parent-child custody, legal evaluations, violence or risk assessment)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
This psychologist has elected not to publish contact information.