Education & Certification
Pace University (2004)
National Register Member Since
Lois Schatz, PsyD
I conduct neuropsychological evaluations as well as therapy, working with children, adolescents, adults, couples and families in a warm, friendly environment. I work with both medical and psychiatric diagnoses. All of my work is geared towards helping people obtain an accurate diagnosis and cope to the best of their ability, enabling them to live happier, more productive lives. I am a dedicated professional who has come to this psychology after previous success in two other professions. Therefore, for me, this is a culmination of my life’s work and I find it very rewarding.
I also have a Staten Island office location.
Areas of Expertise
- School Psychology (e.g., individualized education planning, placement, conduct problems, advanced placement)
- Forensic Psychology (e.g., mental competency, parent-child custody, legal evaluations, violence or risk assessment)
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy (e.g., relationship communication difficulty, premarital consultation, divorce mediation)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Infants (0-2 yrs.)
Languages Spoken Other Than English
- Psychodynamic Treatment
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- American Psychological Association
- International Neuropsychological Society
- New York State Psychological Association
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
Fee Information/Office Policy
Office Hours: Hours available daily
Please ask about my Staten Island office if you would prefer that location.
Health Care Plan Participation
- I accept most major health plans for therapy.
- Neuropsychological evaluations are either paid for privately or by one’s health plan if they are authorized.
257 W. 93rd St., Ste. 1C
New York, NY 10025
P: 212-662-0728 (Office)