Education & Certification
U Wisc, Madison (1960)
National Register Member Since
Lorna Benjamin, PhD
Attachment Based Interpersonal Psychotherapy; individual, couples and sometimes family therapy as adjuct to individual or couples work.
Benjamin, L. S. (1996/2003) Interpersonal diagnosis and treatment of personality disorder. N.Y. Guiford Press
Benjamin, L. S. (2003/2006). Interpersonal Reconstructive Therapy: a personality based approach to complex cases. N. Yl. Guillford Press
Benjamin, L.S. (in press). Interpersonal Reconstructive Therapy for Anger, Anxiety and Depression: its about broken hearts, not broken brains. Washington, D. C.: American Psychological Association.
Areas of Expertise
- Borderline and Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- Couples Therapy (e.g., relationship communication difficulty, premarital consultation, divorce mediation)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
- American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP) - Clinical Psychology
- Fellow, American Psychological Association
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
Fee Information/Office Policy
Hours: Afternoons on Monday and Wednesday.
$150 per 45 minute unit.
Please email or contact through website first.
Health Care Plan Participation
No insurance accepted