Education & Certification
Indiana State University (1976)
National Register Member Since
Mark Treegoob, PhD
I see children 10 and older, adolescents, and adults. I specialize in OCD, anxiety disorders, ADHD, depression, stress, oppositional defiance, Asperger’s (autistic spectrum), gay and lesbian issues.Learn more about me on my website: www.marktreegoob.com
Areas of Expertise
- Career and Life Adjustments (occupational/career counseling and assessment, academic problems, financial issues, relocation stress, stress associated with other life changes)
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- General Psychological Testing (e.g., intelligence, personality, vocational, aptitude, school placement, health)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Certified School Psychologist
- National Register Health Service Psychologists
- Arizona Psychological Association
- Arizona School Psychological Association
- Ph.D. Member in APA,
- National Forensic Association
Fee Information/Office Policy
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-843-5484.
Office Hours: Monday: 9-6:15, Tuesday: 9-7, Wednesday: 9-7, Thursday: 9-7, Friday: 1-6:15
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- United Healthcare
Health Care Plan Participation
I also accept the following insurance plans:
SCAN, Magellan, Ceridian, Contact and many others.
Fee without insurance is $115.
Sliding Scale Rate is available.