Education & Certification
St. Louis University (1992)
National Register Member Since
Michael Goldberg, PhD
Child & Family Psychological Services Inc. is a multi-disciplinary health care group and psychological consulting practice dedicated to providing the highest quality services to children, adolescents, adults, and families in a caring, patient-friendly environment. In providing behavioral health and mental health care services we strive to integrate research evidence, clinical expertise and client values into our clinical practice. We also provide forensic psychological evaluation and consulting to industry, lawyers, educational institutions, and other health care providers and practices.Learn more about me on my website: cfpsych.org
Areas of Expertise
- Forensic Psychology (e.g., mental competency, parent-child custody, legal evaluations, violence or risk assessment)
- Medical Diagnosis Adjustment (e.g., diabetes, cancer, hypertension, weight issues, other chronic illness)
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Infants (0-2 yrs.)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Fellow, Massachusetts Psychological Association
- Past-President, Mass. Psych. Assn.
- Member, American Psych. Assn.
- Certified Health Services Provider
- Psychologist/Certified Health Services Provider
- Director, Child & Family Psychological Services, Inc.
Fee Information/Office Policy
Health Care Plan Participation
Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Behavioral Health, Optimum, Aetna, Harvard Pilgrim