Education & Certification
Fordham University (1980)
National Register Member Since
Norman Klein, PhD
Life is difficult. My approach is to address your problems in living–your relationships, your career, and your self (mood, fears, confusions, dissatisfactions).
I engage in psychotherapeutic problem-solving through full 60-minute sessions across a brief time. When significant relief is achieved, and you are in a more emancipated place, you will be better able to anticipate and attenuate emerging problems, yourself. Should patterns that interfere with your functioning or self-esteem return, booster sessions are a solution.Learn more about me on my website: www.normankleinphd.com/
Areas of Expertise
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Forensic Psychology (e.g., mental competency, parent-child custody, legal evaluations, violence or risk assessment)
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Couples Therapy (e.g., relationship communication difficulty, premarital consultation, divorce mediation)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
Licensed in Connecticut and New York. In practice for more than 30 years in the clinical and forensic spheres. I am a Board Certified forensic psychologist and a Diplomate, American Board of Psychological Specialties–Clinical.
-American Psychological Assn. (APA)
-APA Division on Psychology and Law
-American Academy of Forensic Sciences
-New York and Connecticut State Psychological Assns.
-New York Academy of Sciences
Fee Information/Office Policy
All hours by appointment.
Health Care Plan Participation
This psychologist has elected not to publish contact information.F: 203-226-4856
181 Post Read West
Westport, CT 06880
P: 917-744-1000 (Office)