Education & Certification
United States International University (1978)
National Register Member Since
Patricia Lindquist, PhD
Specializing in attachment enhancement communication and strategies. This applies to successful partnering, marriage, parent-child relations, and adult child-to-parent relationships.
EMDR and other energy based methods used to relieve anxiety, including PTSD, phobia and panic issues, performance anxiety and workplace conflicts as well as prolonged stress and depression.
Neuro-psychological assessments to assist with college and career planning. ADHD, Executive Skills, Dyslexia, and Cognitive Processing problems can be identified with testing and accomodations for school and job prescribed.Learn more about me on my website: www.relationshipspsychotherapysolutions-sandiego.com/
Areas of Expertise
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Childhood and Adolescent Problems (e.g., ADHD, school/learning problems, social withdrawal, autism, recurrent abdominal pain, aggressive or oppositional behavior)
- Couples Therapy (e.g., relationship communication difficulty, premarital consultation, divorce mediation)
- General Psychological Testing (e.g., intelligence, personality, vocational, aptitude, school placement, health)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Infants (0-2 yrs.)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
- American Psychological Association
- California Psychological Association
- San Diego Psychological Association
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
Fee Information/Office Policy
Office Hours: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM M – F. Call for appointment.
Health Care Plan Participation
Most plans acceptable, including Tricare.
Mission Grove Psychotherapy
1545 Hotel Circle South
San Diego, CA 92108
P: 619-296-9781 (Office)