Education & Certification
University of Mississippi (1992)
National Register Member Since
Paul Leonard, PhD
Clinical Services – I have over 30 years of clinical experience at all levels of care. Currently, I provide outpatient Psychological services for children, adolescent, & adults, including individual, family, & marital therapy.
My therapeutic focus is goal-directed and solution-focused. I conduct evaluations for academic problems, behavioral health issues, & bariatric surgery readiness. I am a certified EMDR therapist. Finally, I have been licensed in TN & MS and have maintained offices in both states for the past 17 years.
Forensice Services – I provide Forensic Psychological services such as evaluations for custody, parenting plan changes, violence risk potential, fitness for duty, pre-employment, and addiction risk, for all ages. I work closely with local physicians, attorneys, and social service agencies. I frequently provide consultation services to attorneys, and have testified in TN and MS courts.
Areas of Expertise
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- PTSD/Traumatic Response (e.g., combat stress, loss, injury, sexual assault)
- General Psychological Testing (e.g., intelligence, personality, vocational, aptitude, school placement, health)
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Past President – Memphis Area Psychological Association
- Vice President – Tennessee Psychological Association
- Member – American Psychology-Law Society
- Member – National Register of Health Service Psychologists #51613
Fee Information/Office Policy
Office Hours: By appointment
Health Care Plan Participation