Education & Certification
Brigham Young University (1982)
National Register Member Since
Peter Moran, PhD
I have practiced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy on both an inpatient and outpatient basis throughout my 31 year career.I have partnered with psychiatrists and psychologists having key roles in the development, operation, and sale of group practices. Currently, I am Co-founder and Senior Co-Partner of Cornerstone Behavioral Health, a multi -disciplinary, multi-site private group practice. I specialize in treating Panic, OCD, Trichotillomania, as well as depression and bipolar disorder.
Areas of Expertise
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- PTSD/Traumatic Response (e.g., combat stress, loss, injury, sexual assault)
- Borderline and Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Psychopharmacology (e.g., evaluation and provision of psychotropic drugs)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Infants (0-2 yrs.)
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Ma.Teach & supervise psychiatry residents in CBT.
Instructor, Assumption College, Worcester,Ma.,Graduate Program in Counseling Psychology, teaching Essentials in Psychopharmacology
Member, American Psychological Association
Fee Information/Office Policy
Office Hours: M-F 8am-6pm
Call 508-791-3677 for appointments and for additional insurance information.
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Harvard Pilgrim
- United Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare
397 Grove St.
Worcester, MA 01605
P: 508-791-3677 (Office)