Education & Certification
Biola University (1991)
National Register Member Since
Reginald Veurink, PsyD
I provide psychotherapy to older adolescents and adults, marital therapy and psychological assessment. I specialize in psychoanalytic psychotherapy and psychoanalysis. I have an APA-approved Doctor of Psychology degree in clinical psychology from Biola University. I also have four years post-doctoral training at the Institute of Contemporary Psychoanalysis.
Although I work with people from a diverse background, I am especially equipped to work with people of faith. I have an earned Master of Divinity degree in theology from Fuller Theological Seminary and I am endorsed as a pastoral counselor by the American Baptist Churches, USA.Learn more about me on my website: www.drveurink.com
Areas of Expertise
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Borderline and Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- California Psychology License #PSY14007
- California Marriage, Family, Child Counselor License #MFC14374
- Certificate of Professional Qualification in Psychology-Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards #743
- Ordination for the Ministry-American Baptist Churches USA
- Endorsement as Pastoral Counselor-American Baptist Churches USA
- Fellow and Diplomate-American Board of Medical Psychotherapists and Psychodiagnosticians
- Member-American Psychological Association
- Clinical Member-American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Life Member-Christian Association for Psychological Studies
Fee Information/Office Policy
I work on a fee-for-service basis. I donate a portion of my time for reduced fee or pro bono work–especially for patients who are seen multiple times per week.
Consultations are by appointment only. Appointments can be initiated by going to my website: www.drveurink.com. Just fill out and submit the “Getting Started” form and I shall contact you by phone.
Health Care Plan Participation
I shall assist patients to receive insurance benefits that they may be entitled to by filing claims for them as an out-of-network service provider.