Education & Certification
George Fox University (2002)
National Register Member Since
Renee Pirkl, PsyD
I am a psychologist in private practice working with adolescent and adult individuals and families. Please see my website for a complete description of my practice.Learn more about me on my website: https://reneepirkl.com
Areas of Expertise
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Gender Issues (e.g., gender roles and equality, prejudice, male vulnerability and masculinity, feminist principles)
- Sport Psychology (e.g., performance enhancement and coaching, sport related injury, concussion)
- Eating Disorders (e.g., compulsive eating, food refusal, anorexia, bulimia)
- PTSD/Traumatic Response (e.g., combat stress, loss, injury, sexual assault)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- American Psychological Association
- Oregon Psychological Association
- Academy for Eating Disorders
- Columbia River Eating Disorder Network
Fee Information/Office Policy
Hours by appointment.
Please contact by phone.
- Please contact me for plan information.