Education & Certification
University of San Francisco (1978)
National Register Member Since
Richard Komm, EdD
Dr. Komm specializes in diagnostic psychological evaluations, including assessments for clinical, educational, behavioral, or substance-related issues. All populations, served, including children and adolescents, as well as adults. In addition to psychological and psychoeducational assessments; individual and group psychotherapy possibilities [through Faith Counseling Center]are welcomed.
Areas of Expertise
- General Psychological Testing (e.g., intelligence, personality, vocational, aptitude, school placement, health)
- School Psychology (e.g., individualized education planning, placement, conduct problems, advanced placement)
- Career and Life Adjustments (occupational/career counseling and assessment, academic problems, financial issues, relocation stress, stress associated with other life changes)
- Childhood and Adolescent Problems (e.g., ADHD, school/learning problems, social withdrawal, autism, recurrent abdominal pain, aggressive or oppositional behavior)
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- Infants (0-2 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
Languages Spoken Other Than English
- Psychodynamic Treatment
- He also has a Certificate of Professional Qualification from the Assn. of State and Provincial Psychology Boards, as well as being listed in the National Register of Health Service Psychologists.
- Dr. Komm is a member of the American, California, and Arizona Psychological Associations
Fee Information/Office Policy
Fee for service (often sliding scale) and preparation of a “superbill” for client/patient submission to any insurance company, if necessary, can be rendered.
Office Hours: By appointment only
- United Healthcare
- BlueCross BlueShield Az.
- MHN / Health Net