Education & Certification
Georgia State University (1983)
National Register Member Since
Robert Hamm, PhD
I am a licensed psychologist, credentialed as a health service psychologist by the National Register of Health Service Psychologists, a nonprofit organization established in 1974. The National Register credential signifies adherence to the highest standards of professional practice. I provide psychological assessment and treatment along with other preventive and consultative services. For more information on my areas of expertise, ages served, and other practice details, please see below. For more information on the National Register, see www.NationalRegister.org. Thanks for visiting my FindaPsychologist.org profile page!
Areas of Expertise
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Career and Life Adjustments (occupational/career counseling and assessment, academic problems, financial issues, relocation stress, stress associated with other life changes)
- Borderline and Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- Couples Therapy (e.g., relationship communication difficulty, premarital consultation, divorce mediation)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Ph.D. in counseling psychology with a cognate in clinical psychology
- Member, American Association of University Professors
Fee Information/Office Policy
Please contact my office at (860) 236-2131. My voicemail is confidential and you may leave a message anytime. I will return all calls within 24 hours.
My office hours are mid-morning through late evening, M, W & Th, and early morning through early afternoon on Sat.
Health Care Plan Participation
Participation with most healthcare plans and EAP programs; fees in such cases accord with benefit plan; accept fee for service in cases when 3rd-party-payor does not apply.