Education & Certification
Hofstra University (1985)
National Register Member Since
Roman Lemega, PhD
I am a licensed psychologist offering individualized psychological services during evening hours for your convenience. Services offered include consultation, skill development, training, problem solving, individual therapy, testing, assessments with recommendations. I have successful experience in helping individuals cope with different levels/types of Stress, Anxiety, Anger, Pain, Depression, behavior, relationship or work issues. I can be reached at 973-377-2213. Call me any time and I will return your call as soon as I can, as your call is important to me. Please call me now if you would like to schedule an appointment or if you have any questions, thank you. 🙂
In addition to the areas of expertise mentioned below, a significant portion of my practice is also devoted to treating anger management difficulties.
Areas of Expertise
- Career and Life Adjustments (occupational/career counseling and assessment, academic problems, financial issues, relocation stress, stress associated with other life changes)
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- General Psychological Testing (e.g., intelligence, personality, vocational, aptitude, school placement, health)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Married with three children and involved with community/school/youth sports programs.
- Ph.D. from Hofstra University 1985.
- Listed continuously in the National Register since August, 1989.
- Professional activities over the years include not only active membership but also having leadership roles within several professional associations in psychology.
- Numerous continuing education/training/workshops to remain informed with current best practice.
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
Fee Information/Office Policy
Does Not Accept Insurance