Education & Certification
Boston University (1975)
National Register Member Since
Ronald Ivison, EdD
Practice areas include individual therapy, Relationship counseling, Psychological interventions for issues related to problems of living. Principals of behavior modification and cognitive behavior therapy applied to anxiety and mood disorders, as well as maladaptive conduct disturbances for ages 10 to 65 plus.
Areas of Expertise
- Career and Life Adjustments (occupational/career counseling and assessment, academic problems, financial issues, relocation stress, stress associated with other life changes)
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy (e.g., relationship communication difficulty, premarital consultation, divorce mediation)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Behavioral Therapy
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Licensed Psychologist, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, License# PS001927L
- Member of APA
Fee Information/Office Policy
Fee is $60.00 per session, but graduated scale for people of limited means.
Office Hours: 6:00PM-9:00PM T – TH
Health Care Plan Participation
Most insurances companies.
200 W. Spring St.
Boyertown, PA 19512
P: 610-779-7654 (Office)