Education & Certification
Washington University (1970)
National Register Member Since
Rudy Nydegger, PhD
Office Hours: M-F 9am to 5pm
Areas of Expertise: Adults, elder adults, adolescents. Anxiety and mood disorders, stress and trauma reactions, medical issues (e.g., cancer, cardiovascular disease, neurological disease. Surgical evaluations and health psychologyLearn more about me on my website: www.rudynydegger.com/
Areas of Expertise
- Individual Psychotherapy
- PTSD/Traumatic Response (e.g., combat stress, loss, injury, sexual assault)
- Consultation to Businesses or Organizations (e.g., industrial organization, executive coaching, organization consultation)
- General Psychological Testing (e.g., intelligence, personality, vocational, aptitude, school placement, health)
- Social Learning
- American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP) - Clinical Psychology
- Licensed as a Psychologist in New York State
- Certified by the National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Fellow in the American College of Clinical Psychology
- Member, American Psychological Assn.
- Member and Past President, NY State Psychological Assn.
- Member and Past President, Psychological Assn. of Northeastern NY
Fee Information/Office Policy
Please contact office for this information.
Health Care Plan Participation
Phone the office (518-377-4398).