Education & Certification
Clark University (1983)
National Register Member Since
Steven Nisenbaum, PhD
Coaching, Consulting and Mediation for families, businesses and family businesses. Psychological evaluations and testing. Expert Witness evaluations and testimony. Psychotherapy with adults.
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Harvard Law School (J.D.), Clark University (Ph.D.)
- Medical Staff, Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School and Assistant Clinical Professor, Tufts Medical School
- Harvard International Negotiation Program of Harvard Law School and McLean Hospital
- Board of Directors, Mass. Council of Family Mediators
- Past President, Mass. Psychological Assn.
- Past President, Mass. Chapter, Assn. of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Past President, Public Service Psychology Division of the American Psychological Association
- Member, Boston and Mass. Bar Association
- President Family Healthy Choices, Inc. (nonprofit)
Fee Information/Office Policy
Office Hours: weekdays and evenings, also weekends by appointment.
Please contact by phone (978) 887-6606 or
Does Not Accept Insurance
Health Care Plan Participation
Accept no insurance or managed care plans
Fee up to $300/hour with advance retainer for extended services
Family and Business Solutions and PsyLaw Solutions are a division of Co-Solutions, LLP
Tufts Comprehensive Family Evaluation Center (Tufts CFEC) is a program of Tufts Medical School Department of Public Health and Community Medicine