Education & Certification
Alliant International University - Fresno (1987)
National Register Member Since
Terrance Lichtenwald, PhD
Practice Profile: Forensic and Security Evaluations, Business and Personal Threat Assessments, Private Psychological Evaluations, Research interests: Developmental Smuggling Model, Fraud Detection Homicide, fitness to stand trial.
Preferred Method of Client Contact: Telephone or introduction letter from attorney.
Dr. Terrance G. Lichtenwald’s interview with The Forensic Examiner, Fall 2007: To view in larger print click here.
Areas of Expertise
- Medical Diagnosis Adjustment (e.g., diabetes, cancer, hypertension, weight issues, other chronic illness)
- General Psychological Testing (e.g., intelligence, personality, vocational, aptitude, school placement, health)
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Forensic Psychology (e.g., mental competency, parent-child custody, legal evaluations, violence or risk assessment)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Infants (0-2 yrs.)
- Behavioral Therapy
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- American Psychological Association
- American College of Forensic Examiners
- Illinois Clinical Psychologist License
- Hawaii Licensed Psychologist
- IL Certified School Psychologist
- Certificate of Professional Qualification in Psychology
Fee Information/Office Policy
Fee for service.
Office Hours: 9:00AM-5:00PM M – F
Health Care Plan Participation
6260 E. Riverside Blvd
Loves Park, IL 61111
P: 815-494-0234 (Office)