Education & Certification
Texas Woman's U (2003)
National Register Member Since
Theresa Kellam, PhD
I am family psychologist, but that doesn’t mean I only see clients with their family members. You may come to see me individually or with one or more of your family members. I work with individuals, siblings, couples and families, I also see people of all ages. My clients have ranged from 1-year-old to 92-years-old, so far. I see toddlers, pre-schoolers, young children, adolescents, young adults and aging adults. My areas of expertise are: relationship enhancement, adult trauma, childhood abuse and trauma, play therapy, play therapy training and parenting. No problem is too big or too small. I love my work and will be happy to help in any way I can.
Dr. Kellam’s books may be purchased on Amazon.com.Learn more about me on my website: www.theresakellam.com/Psychologist/About_Dr._Kellam.html
Areas of Expertise
- PTSD/Traumatic Response (e.g., combat stress, loss, injury, sexual assault)
- Abuse/Neglect (e.g., domestic violence, child physical/sexual/emotional abuse, elder abuse/neglect)
- Family Therapy (e.g., parent-child problems, divorce with kids, family illness)
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Infants (0-2 yrs.)
- Co-author of the award winning “Child-Parent Relationship Therapy (CPRT) Treatment Manual: A 10 Session Filial Therapy Model for Training Parents”
- Author of “The Parent Survival Guide: From Chaos to Harmony in 10 Weeks or Less.”
- Recognized by the Dallas/Fort Worth Depression and Bipolar Support Group.
- Member of American Psychological Association, American Counseling Association and Texas Psychological Association
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
Fee Information/Office Policy
Individual 50 minute session: $175
Couples/Family Session: $185
24-hour notice cancellation required.
Office Hours: Appointments available on week days and evenings from 9AM to 9PM
Does Not Accept Insurance
Health Care Plan Participation
All out-of-network benefits for Health Care Plans.
2201 Dottie Lynn Parkway
Fort Worth, TX 76120-4435
P: 817-313-7899 (Office)