Education & Certification
Texas Woman's U (2003)
National Register Member Since
Theresa Kellam, PhD
I am family psychologist, but that doesn’t mean I only see clients with their family members. You may come to see me individually or with one or more of your family members. I work with individuals, siblings, couples and families, I also see people of all ages. My clients have ranged from 1-year-old to 92-years-old, so far. I see toddlers, pre-schoolers, young children, adolescents, young adults and aging adults. My areas of expertise are: relationship enhancement, adult trauma, childhood abuse and trauma, play therapy, play therapy training and parenting. No problem is too big or too small. I love my work and will be happy to help in any way I can. Veterans and their family members can each receive 12 sessions at no cost to them. For details, please contact me.
Dr. Kellam’s books may be purchased on Amazon.com.Learn more about me on my website: www.theresakellam.com/Psychologist/About_Dr._Kellam.html
Areas of Expertise
- PTSD/Traumatic Response (e.g., combat stress, loss, injury, sexual assault)
- Abuse/Neglect (e.g., domestic violence, child physical/sexual/emotional abuse, elder abuse/neglect)
- Family Therapy (e.g., parent-child problems, divorce with kids, family illness)
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder, major depression, bereavement)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Infants (0-2 yrs.)
- Co-author of the award winning “Child-Parent Relationship Therapy (CPRT) Treatment
- Manual: A 10 Session Filial Therapy Model for Training Parents”
- Author of “The Parent Survival Guide: From Chaos to Harmony in 10 Weeks or Less.”
- Recognized by the Dallas/Fort Worth Depression and Bipolar Support Group.
- Member of American Psychological Association, American Counseling Association and Texas Psychological Association
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
Fee Information/Office Policy
Fees are $125 for a 45-minute session.
24-hour notice cancelation required.
Office Hours: Appointments available on week days and evenings from 9AM to 9PM
Health Care Plan Participation
All out-of-network benefits for Health Care Plans.
2201 Dottie Lynn Parkway
Fort Worth, TX 76120-4435
P: 817-313-7899 (Office)