Education & Certification
Carlos Albizu University - Miami (1990)
National Register Member Since
Traci Seidman, PhD
Traci Joy Seidman is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist practicing at the Associates in Behavioral Counseling since 1986. She utilizes a holistic approach, combining hypnosis and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy in treating all age groups with many different types of psychological and adjustment problems.
Dr. Seidman works with individuals, couples, and families in order to establish life changes required to help her patients achieve effective results. Dr. Seidman has specialized with adolescents, children, as well as anxiety disorders, chronic pain, and chronic illness.
Dr. Seidman encourages her patients’ awareness of the mind-body connection, and she is sensitive to their individual spiritual needs. She focuses on helping people develop insight and awareness to achieve positive solutions and adaptations to their lives.
Her unpretentious, warm and caring approach, combined with a professional but relaxed office atmosphere make for an easy and comfortable experience.
Areas of Expertise
- Couples Therapy (e.g., relationship communication difficulty, premarital consultation, divorce mediation)
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized anxiety, phobia, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Gender Issues (e.g., gender roles and equality, prejudice, male vulnerability and masculinity, feminist principles)
- Career and Life Adjustments (occupational/career counseling and assessment, academic problems, financial issues, relocation stress, stress associated with other life changes)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Behavioral Therapy
Dr. Seidman has enjoyed a great variety of training, expertise, and interest in her 22 years of practice. She has done extensive training in Hypnotherapy, she is a Registered Yoga Instructor, also to add to her repertoire, Dr. Seidman is a state certified Sex Therapist a member of the American Psychological Association, National Register of Health Service Psychologists, AASECT, FSCH, and AABT.
Dr Seidman was a long-standing member of the Board of Directors of the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation.
Fee Information/Office Policy
Office Hours: Mon – Thurs 9am-6pm
Please contact by phone or email.
Health Care Plan Participation
I accept many/most PPO insurances.
I am willing to work on a sliding scale for clients who are uninsured.
Assoc in Beh Couns
7800 W Oakland Park Blvd, Ste 102
Sunrise, FL 33351
P: 954-742-8400 (Office)