Dr. Andrea Corn is a licensed psychologist who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of emotional and behavioral problems affecting children, adolescents, and adults. Dr. Corn’s treatment approach is individually adapted to meet the needs of each person since every individual is unique. Areas of specialization include reducing anxiety, treating depression, unresolved anger, or learning how to better handle your relationships. Whether your difficulties are due to parent-child, marital, divorce, work-related, or dating dilemmas, problems in any of these relationship areas are likely to affect your well-being and general health. They are many reasons for seeking therapy. Yet, many individuals are reluctant to turn to a professional for help. If you are one of them, now is the time to consider changing the course of your life so you can experience greater happiness, fulfillment, and peace of mind.Contact
- Florida — 5442
- Utah — 6784024-2501
- Career and Life Adjustments
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Sport Psychology
- Couples Therapy
- Childhood and Adolescent Problems
We accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Play Therapy
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Dr. Corn received her Psy.D. from Nova Southeastern University after completing her internship at Miami Children’s Hospital.
- Presently, Dr. Corn serves on the advisory board for A Safe Haven for Newborns.
- During her career she has been presented talks on this topic locally as well as nationally, including appearing on WLRN 91.3 Topical Current, Comcast Newsmakers, and CNN.
- Dr. Corn’s articles on parenting issues, youth sports, and child development have been published in South Florida Parenting Magazine, The Miami Herald, and The National Alliance of Youth Sports.
- In 2008, Dr. Corn was honored by her peers for her outstanding service to the community at the 15th annual Freud Amongst the Arts Event sponsored by the Southeast Florida Association for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (SEFAPP).
- Dr. Corn collaborated on an article with attorney Howard Raab that was published in the 2008 Florida Bar Journal.