Trauma-Informed Care Heals Key Areas of Life: Emotional Mind, Physical Body, Relationships and Mindfulness. Behavioral Health and Lifestyle Medicine Offer Optimal Treatment Outcomes for: Toxic Stress, Trauma (PTSD & Complex PTSD), Chronic Illness and Addictions.
Dr. Jones inspires individuals, couples and families to live their BEST LIFE by offering interventions using evidence-based psychotherapy, psychological assessment and holistic lifestyle medicine. Your BEST SELF wants to flourish. You’re Worth It!
We’re here to support you. Your privacy is always respected and we offer a variety of payment options for ongoing care.Contact
- Illinois — 071007890
- California — 30783
- Medical Diagnosis Adjustment
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
- PTSD/Traumatic Response
- Substance Misuse
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Aetna (All Plans)
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare
- Blue Shield of California
You’re welcome to call the office to expedite scheduling.
*Harassment by phone, email or in-person is reported to the site manager and law enforcement.
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Infants (0-2 yrs.)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Psychodynamic Treatment
- Social Learning
- Family Systems
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- California Psychological Association
- Certified ACEs Aware Provider
- Certified Primary Care Behavioral Health Specialist – University of Massachusetts Medical School (2013)